How to Get free help From @uidai.gov.in| www.uidai.gov.in card status
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) the name has been around since quite some time now but lot of us remain unaware about this organization.
For all those, who’re not aware, UIDAI is the body that collects all your biometric, geological and personal data that is important for your unique identification as a citizen of India .
UIDAI has all your personal data so as a responsible citizen of India you should be aware what the UIDAI is doing with this data and how is this exercise going to be helpful to you.
1. What is UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)?
2. How to Check UIDAI CARD STATUS?
3. How to Update UIDAI CARD STATUS?
4. For Online Update?
5. For Post Update?
7. [email protected] – What is it?
What is UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)?
UIDAI is a statutory body responsible for Aadhaar enrolment and authentication of details, including operation and management of all stages of Aadhaar life cycle.
It’s the alone entity that develops the policy, procedure and system for issuing Aadhaar numbers to individuals. It performs authentication and ensures the security of identity information and authentication records of individuals.
An Act was passed in 2016, called as “Aadhaar act 2016″ and UIDAI organization under the ministry of electronics and information technology was give the sole responsibility of this new act. They take all your biometric details ranging from Fingerprints to Iris scan.
This is all you need to know about unique identification authority, now we can proceed with uidai card status.
How to Check UIDAI CARD STATUS?
UIDAI card is a fancy name given to aadhar card status about which I’ve already written a detailed article with illustrations.
However, if you still want me to repeat then below I’ll have mentioned exact steps which I follow to obtain the www.uidai.gov.in card for any of my friends or relatives.
- Click on the Red Button below.
- You’ll be taken to a page where three fields will be shown.
- Enter your Enrolment number in the first one.
- Date and Time in dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on Check status.
The status of your uidai card will be displayed if you follow the exact steps. If it is ready then you can follow my exact guide on how to download eaadhaar card and attain a soft copy even before it reaches your door step.
However, if the card isn’t yet ready in the system then you may have to wait for some time or you may call aadhar card enquiry and confirm about your application life cycle stage.
Incase your Aadhaar card is ready and you seem to notice some information has been missed or is incorrect. You can go ahead and find out how to update aadhar card:
How to Update UIDAI CARD STATUS?
- Go to the official website of https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- The page wants you to choose update UIDAI details via post or online
For Online Update:
- The page prompts you to login with your Aadhar number. Click on send OTP.
- The OTP will be shared on your registered mobile number.
3. Enter the verification code and the OTP so that you can Login to your Aadhar details.
4. You will be asked to select the option for which update is required.
5. Once you chose the option e.g. email id on next screen you will be prompted to provide the new email id. Incase you change the name or dob you need to upload a Govt ID proof.
6. You will be asked to confirm the updated.
7. When the update is confirmed you will receive a URN number on your registered mobile number to keep track of the update.
Update: Track the URN online to check the status of your update. The people who have undergone the process of update have claimed the details get updated in 7-10 days. The online update is very quick within 10-15 mins you can make changes and submit the request.
For Post Update:
- When you chose the post option the page goes to a V2 form.
- Fill in all the details in the form and post it dependent on your language to
|Hindi, Urdu||UIDAI Regional Office, Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor, TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)||0522-2304978|
|Bengali||UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Lowadih, Ranchi – 834010||0651-246016|
|English, Gujarati, Marathi||UIDAI Regional Office, 5th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, B D Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai – 400005||022-22186168|
|Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil||UIDAI Regional Office, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01||080-22340862|
|Telugu, Oriya||UIDAI Regional Office, 5th Floor, Block – III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081||040-23119269|
|Punjabi||UIDAI Regional Office, SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh|
Most of the updates you need to do to your Adhaar details are being handled online or via post but few of the details still need you to visit the Adhaar center:
- Incase you have not registered you mobile number you cannot update it online. For this you will have to visit and Adhaar card enrolment center.
- For any biometric updates incase of a child attaining age of 5 or 10 years you need to visit the adhaar card center.
[email protected] – What is it?
You can visit the FAQ page of the official website for solving general queries, however for more specific doubts you may comment below and I’ll surely try to answer. If you still require more “help” then shoot me a mail via contact us page.Thank you for reading! Do Share!