How to Download and Print Aadhar Card?
Aadhaar is a 12 digit special ID number issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for each Indian for the benefit of the Indian Government. The Aadhaar card can be benefited by each person and it fills in as both ID and private confirmations. When individuals are finished with the application procedure, they can print their Aadhaar card on the web.
The way toward downloading the Aadhaar card online is exceptionally straightforward. You will require a PC and a web association for the same. To download the card, you will likewise require your enrolment number or Aadhaar number. Enter pin or your secret code word to open online aadhar card in order to use it further.
How to download Aadhar card with enrolment number?
When you apply for the Aadhar card, you are furnished with an affirmation slip with reference points of interest. The slip contains your fundamental points of interest alongside enrolment number and time stamp. You can either utilize the EID or UID to recover your E-Aadhar card.
If it’s not too much trouble take after the accompanying strides to download and print your Aadhar card:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in (the official site for Aadhar related administrations)
- View the segment ‘Aadhar enrolment’ under ‘Aadhar online administrations’
- Tap on ‘Download Aadhar’
- You will be diverted to https://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- Contingent upon whether you have the EID or UID, select the fitting alternative
- Enter your enrolment number/Aadhar number
- Enter your own subtle elements
- Snap ‘Get One Time Password
- You will get the OTP on your cell phone inside couple of minutes
- Enter the OTP to approve your demand and snap download
- The Aadhar card will be downloaded in a PDF arrange
- You will require Adobe Reader to open the record
The record can be opened by entering PIN code as secret word
When you can see the eAadhar card, you can take a print duplicate of it and create wherever required. Considering the way that a duplicate of Aadhar card is satisfactory as a legitimate verification, you won’t have to stress over the results of losing your card.
How to Print Aadhar Card?
When you download the e-Aadhaar Card, you can print it. To print your card, you need to first open the downloaded record utilizing the Acrobat Reader in pdf organize. After the record is opened, you can print by means of CTRL+P (the alternate route for print charge) or by tapping on the ‘Print’ choice present on the ‘Document’ menu of Acrobat Reader.
In the event that you don’t have a printer, you can duplicate the downloaded record on a pen drive and visit any cyber cafe and get the document printed. The way toward printing a unique and a copy Aadhaar card online is the same. In the event that you have lost your Aadhaar card, at that point you can print a copy card by following the means said above. In the event that you don’t recall your Aadhaar number and Enrolment ID, you can get it online on the site of UIDAI.
Check out this video to learn how you can update mobile number on aadhar card: