Easy way to Get Aadhar Card Enquiry on your Phone Number | Toll Free (1800-300-1947)
The Unique Identification Authority of India is also known as UIDAI, who is currently in charge of infrastructure and development of the Aadhaar card. Back in 2010, getting an Aadhaar card became very important and mandatory in the recent years to strengthen the security of India.
The solution was to save the details of Indian citizens Retina and Fingerprint or biometric data to tell the difference between an Indian citizen and an Imposter.
1 Aadhaar Card Enquiry Phone Number (1800-300-1947)
1.1 UIDAI – Aadhar Card Customer Care Number: 1800-300-1947
1.2 Availability: 24/7.
1.3 UIDAI – Aadhar Card Customer Care Email ID: [email protected]
1.4 Availability: 24/7.
2 Unique Identification Authority of India Customer Care
3 What Do You Need To Keep Ready?
Aadhaar Card Enquiry Phone Number (1800-300-1947)
An eAadhaar card is a symbol of Indian citizen and also helps the authorities to find an imposter among the citizens.
UIDAI – Aadhar Card Customer Care Number: 1800-300-1947
UIDAI – Aadhar Card Customer Care Email ID: [email protected]
It has many benefits as a citizen because you no longer need multiple documents to get a Telephone connection, Bank account, Gas connection, Business permits, and more.
However, the process includes a lot of hassles for someone who is not well-educated and is not well documented.
Indian citizens have always been a little neglective towards the paperwork, which is not costing a lot of people getting an Aadhaar card.
However, that does not mean you cannot get a unique number from the UIDIAI.
Unique Identification Authority of India Customer Care
Unique Identification Authority of India has set up a customer care, which is available for 24/7, who are dedicated and trained to provide you the solution and guidance you need to get the Aadhaar card done.
Those representatives are available in various languages, so those who cannot speak Hindi or English can communicate in your native language.
The customer care number is – (1800-300-1947)
Learn to: Link aadhar to pan card
What Do You Need To Keep Ready?
If you are approaching the customer support regarding the problems you have, then you must prepare yourself, so that you can close the call with a smile on your face.
They will accept calls related to,
- If you have already applied for the card, then keep the Enrolment receipt by your side.
- Make sure you are calling the support team with your registered mobile number. It will help them skip the verification process and move faster.
- If you want to apply for a fresh Aadhaar card, then you can seek guidance from the support team.
- If you have issues in documents, then they can help you find the right documents for fresh apply.
- If you have issues with modifying the details of the existing one.
- Some of you have problems finding the right center near you, so you can ask them to locate the nearest center for applying for a new Aadhar card.
- In case, you have don’t have the required documents for the fresh apply; then they will tell you the alternative documents, which is not mentioned anywhere on the net.
- You can also use the platform to learn about the registration fee and the how the whole process works.
The customer care is available 24 hours a day and 365 days, so do not hesitate to ask and clear your doubts because once there’s a mistake, then you have to keep circling the center.